Thank you again for submitting one or more session proposals for GSTA's 2015 annual conference, and congratulations on having your session(s) accepted! Your sessions will help make the conference an excellent professional learning experience for all attendees. We had an incredible response in terms of both quality and quantity of sessions. As a result, the 2015 conference will be a truly outstanding event. To ensure the accuracy of our final program, we need your help in reviewing the draft program. Before doing that, please also review the following notes and reminders.
- As the primary presenter, you are responsible for communicating this and other relevant information to your co-presenters.
- Scheduling all accepted proposals required us to fill 98% of all available time slots, leaving very little flexibility for shifting sessions moving forward.
- We worked very hard to honor all scheduling preferences, but there were more requests for Friday than we could accommodate. We hope the scheduling of your session does not interfere with your ability to attend and present, but please notify us if this is the case.
- Please be reminded of the following guidelines for presenters.
- All presenters must register for the conference, with either single-day or full registration, both of which include a one year membership to GSTA.
- All presenters must follow NSTA's safety guidelines during sessions.
- There will be a 10-minute transition period between sessions. Please reset your room promptly at the end of your presentation to allow the following presenters to set up and begin their presentation.
- Wifi will be available at the conference center, but there were some disruptions in service last year. We tried to schedule sessions with obvious need for internet access in the most reliable locations. However, all presenters should be prepared to present in the absence of internet connectivity. We will continue working with the conference center to ensure the most reliable access possible.
Please follow these steps to review your scheduled sessions
1. Download and review the draft program. The file contains a list of all session alphabetized by primary presenters' last names.
2. Find ALL of the sessions you are presenting by using the "find" function in Adobe reader. (Under the "Edit" option select find, type your name in the find box then hit enter. Repeat until you have found ALL of the sessions you are involved in presenting.)
3. Make sure there are no conflicts for presentation times.
4. Make sure all information about your session is correct. If everything is correct you do not need to do anything else.
5. If you need any changes made, you will need to complete the program correction request form to make sure the program is published correctly. To do this you will need to complete the form for EACH session you are scheduled to present that needs to be corrected in the program. Select the "register" button to the left to complete the form.
A revised program will be posted after December 15. You will be expected to make sure the changes you request are made before the final program goes to print January 1.
If you have questions, then please email Jeremy Peacock at email@example.com.
Be advised however, that the best way to make sure corrections are made is to complete this verification form, which is more dependable than email!