If you have been accepted to present at the 2014 GSTA conference in Macon you MUST review the draft program. Your responsibilities are to:
1. Review the draft program. You can download this from: http://georgiascienceteacher.org/Resources/Documents/2014_ProgramDraft_2.0.pdf
2. Find ALL of the sessions you are presenting by using the "find" function in Adobe reader. (Under the "Edit" option select find, type your name in the find box then hit enter. Repeat until you have found ALL of the sessions you are involved in presenting.)
3. Make sure there are no conflicts for presentation times.
4. Make sure all information about your session is/are correct. If everything is correct you do not need to do anything else.
5. If you need any changes made, you will need to complete the program correction request form to make sure the program is published correctly. To do this you will need to complete the form for EACH session you are scheduled to present that needs to be corrected in the program. Select the "register" button to the left to complete the form.
A revised program will be posted around December 18. You will be expected to make sure the changes you request are made before the final program goes to print January 1.
If you have questions you should email Dr. Donna Governor at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be advised however, that the best way to make sure corrections are made is to complete this verification form which is more dependable than email!
© 2017 GSTA.
Georgia Science Teachers Association is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization.
860 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 140-334, Atlanta, GA 30342
Email the webmaster